People usually don’t understand how dieting can negatively affect their body if they stop taking proper nutrients! You may have heard about the Keto diet after which many people are going crazy and are confirming its guaranteed results! Well, you guys should know that Keto is no doubt an interestingly effective diet, but on the other hand, we will also like you to know that it can affect your health in the long term. You certainly need the TDEE calculator to calculate your daily calorie requirements. This would be any expected energy caused by dieting. The reason is because the Keto diet increases your consumption of fats and proteins and restricts the intake of carbs and other important minerals!
Because of this very, your body becomes very weak; in fact, some people complain about their hair fall, loss of nails and constipation. These are some of the most common side effects of the Keto diet and then obviously as you know that carbs and glucose is an important part of improving your health and blood flow and it has direct effects on the heart. We understand that it is important for you to lose weight, but it is important to eat healthily and here is the solution to our problem.
Follow A Macro Counting Diet!
Now if you are unfamiliar with the term macros, then you should know that macro actually stands for the macronutrients that are needed by your body. Now we would like you guys to know that the macronutrients are actually known as the most calorie providing foods to your body. To state the importance of the macronutrients, we will like you to know that these are the nutrients that are needed by our body to exist and to function properly and actively Without the proper intake of these nutrients, your body will collapse!
Now, these nutrients consist of three components, and these are better known by their common names carbohydrates, fats, and proteins! Now you should know that your body needs a specific amount of calorie intake depending on our age and the shape and size of our body. Please understand that if you simply regulate the calorie intake, then you can get rid of the extra weight with minimal effort.
Now here is the proper way of calculating macronutrients!
Now the free macro calculator tool that is available on the web today is one of the most efficient tools that you can use to calculate my macros! With the help of the macro calculator, you can easily add the food you are planning on eating and can get the macros for weight loss! With the help of the macro calculator tool, you can easily adjust the diet and only use the macros safe for weight loss! He macronutrient calculator is also available on the app store of your mobile!
You Might also like
By RunThaCity — 5 years ago
A powerful antibiotic, allicin is an anti- fungal compound that is found in garlic. However, it does not mean that it can be found in its natural state. When it is chopped or crushed, the enzyme alliinase performs chemically thus converting it.
Allicin may not a be a very steady complex because it slowly disintegrates when it stands and is quickly damaged when cooked. Good thing about it is that it will do a large contribution medicinally, it fights artiosclerosis. It also has the ability to dissolve fats as well as an antioxidant to some extent.
Dubbed as Mother Nature’s insecticide, allicin was discovered in 1944 by Chester John Cavallito who primarily recognized its antimicrobial activity. It has a patent for its antifungal activity in test tubes. Albeit, there were no clinical test that were performed and was never developed into a commercial drug because of its absorption inability and foul smell.
There are some manufacturers who attempted to prevent its typical loss so that it would not come together only until after consumption in the hope of producing it inside the body.
It is done by measuring the additional water to garlic products that contain both alliin and alliinase to identify how much has been produced. But it then revealed that actual chemical reaction inside the body is a whole lot different as that being done in a test tube. The intestinal conditions hamper its absorption because the belly acid wrecks aliinase and intestinal fluids and depletes the amount created.
The enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of alliin called alliinase, has been discovered to be irreversibly neutralized to more than lower than pH3, an acidic environment found in the stomach.
Allicin is actually not bioavailable. There was a study conducted wherein 25 participants consumed a big portion approximately 90, 000 micograms versus crushed raw garlic of ten cloves. It showed that not a trace could be detected in both the blood and urine after 1 to 24 hours of intake.
Because of its towering reactivity, allicin was revealed to be entirely metabolized in the liver. If it could have reached the blood, it would have illustrated alterations into other compounds within five minutes. Also, in the method, it could have corrode the cells in the blood that brought about them to drop the capability in carrying oxygen.
Prior to that, allicin is quickly metabolized in the blood and tissues of human beings. It is doubtful however, if it contributes to any other actions in the body such as antithrombotic or better known as, blood thinning.Post Views: 9,112
By RunThaCity — 5 years ago
Red rice gained its reputation by becoming one of the ingredients to contribute a healthy weight loss. Aside from that, its cholesterol-lowering effect is so valuable that it has become the top prescriptions of nutritionists and doctors to aid in therapeutic diet. You’ll be surprised at the some of the facts about red rice as we give you the 5 things you need to know about how red rice can lower cholesterol.
This rice is actually a product of yeast.
Red rice is a product of yeast called Monascus Purpureus. These organisms are grown on rice which are responsible for its dark-red color. In fact, this kind of yeasts are cultivated and extracted to make a product known to lessen cholesterol in the body.
This is a natural alternative to cholesterol-lowering drugs.
Due to the action of Monascus Purpureus, red rice is also known to be a perfect alternative to treat health conditions related to cholesterol. It is now prescribed by doctors to be a good remedy for mild symptoms of high-cholesterol problems, as a natural alternative to medicines. If you are one of the people who would like to opt for this natural medicine, visit your physician for more details. There are certain safety precautions in its alternative usage because it may interact with other drugs and substances.
The proven effects to avoid muscle pains.
In recent studies, it has been found out that the red rice actually reduce risks of muscle pains, medically known as myalgia. This symptom usually is experienced by patients who take medications to lower the low-density lipoprotein (LDL). According to the study, patients who are taking this type of medication experience lower incidence of myalgia when replaced with red rice.
Amazing benefits to gastric problems.
The use of red rice has been around in ancient times where China discovered its potent benefits to health. Red rice has mild healing benefits to many gastric problems including diarrhea and indigestion. Other benefits include improved spleen function, increase blood circulation, good digestion and absorption.
Red rice cholesterol has its own method for weight management.
Since it aids in lowering levels of cholesterol, it goes to say that red rice is also a good aid to lose weight. With its natural nutrients and fiber, more toxins are washed out while it continues to help the body attain a regular bowel movement.
These are the top 5 things you should know about how red rice can lower cholesterol. Among these benefits, there is always one that fits the body’s needs. With its holistic way in taking care of the body, it is no wonder why this ingredient has been creating buzz in the wellness industry. Although these are said to be natural and effective, there are also safety issues that go along with it. In fact, health professionals warn people to take extra precaution in using these products as they contain potent substances that may be detrimental to one’s overall health. To be safe than sorry, be sure to get an approval of your doctor before incorporating red rice to your lifestyle.Post Views: 8,796
By RunThaCity — 9 months ago
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to gain muscle easily, while others struggle to lose weight no matter how much they exercise? The answer may lie in their body type. There are three main body types: ectomorphs, mesomorphs, and endomorphs. In this beginner’s guide, we’ll explore each body type, their characteristics, and the best exercises and diets for each one.
What Is An Ectomorph Body Type?
Ectomorphs are often referred to as “hardgainers” because they tend to have a harder time gaining weight and muscle mass compared to the other body types. They typically have a slim build, with narrow hips and shoulders, and a fast metabolism. Ectomorphs often have long limbs, a thin waist, and a small bone structure.
Characteristics of Ectomorphs:
- Difficulty gaining weight and muscle mass
- Fast metabolism
- Slim and narrow build
- Small bone structure
- Long limbs and thin waist
- Low body fat percentage
- Can appear “wiry” or “stringy”
Best Exercises for Ectomorphs: Ectomorphs should focus on exercises that promote muscle growth and weight gain. Compound exercises that work multiple muscle groups at once, such as squats, deadlifts, and bench presses, are ideal for ectomorphs. They should also incorporate high-intensity training and progressive overload into their workouts to stimulate muscle growth.
Here are some of the best exercises for ectomorphs:
- Compound Exercises: Compound exercises are exercises that work multiple muscle groups at once. These types of exercises are ideal for ectomorphs because they promote muscle growth and help to build overall strength. Examples of compound exercises include squats, deadlifts, bench presses, pull-ups, and rows.
- Heavy Weightlifting: Ectomorphs should aim to lift heavy weights with low to moderate repetitions to stimulate muscle growth. Lifting heavy weights will help to build muscle mass and strength, and it will also help to increase bone density.
- High-Intensity Training: High-intensity training, such as sprinting, HIIT, or circuit training, is also ideal for ectomorphs. This type of training can help to stimulate muscle growth and increase endurance.
- Progressive Overload: Ectomorphs should focus on progressive overload, which means gradually increasing the weight, reps, or sets over time. This will help to challenge the muscles and promote muscle growth.
- Rest and Recovery: Rest and recovery are also important for ectomorphs. They should aim to get enough sleep and rest days to allow their muscles to recover and grow. Overtraining can be counterproductive and hinder muscle growth.
Overall, ectomorphs should focus on exercises that promote muscle growth and build overall strength. A combination of compound exercises, heavy weightlifting, high-intensity training, progressive overload, and rest and recovery will help ectomorphs to achieve their fitness goals.
Diet Recommendations for Ectomorphs: To gain weight and muscle mass, ectomorphs need to consume more calories than they burn. Ectomorphs should focus on consuming nutrient-dense foods, such as lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy fats. They should also aim to consume a high amount of protein to support muscle growth. Ectomorphs may also benefit from consuming calorie-dense foods, such as nuts, avocados, and dried fruits, to increase their calorie intake.
Diet plays a crucial role in achieving fitness goals, especially for ectomorphs who struggle to gain weight and muscle mass. A proper diet will provide the necessary nutrients for muscle growth and will prevent the body from burning muscle for energy. Here are some diet recommendations for ectomorphs:
- Calorie Surplus: Ectomorphs should aim to consume more calories than they burn to gain weight and build muscle. It’s recommended that ectomorphs consume 500-1000 calories above their maintenance level to achieve a calorie surplus. This surplus can be achieved by adding calorie-dense foods to their diet, such as nuts, avocados, and whole grains.
- Protein Intake: Protein is essential for muscle growth, and ectomorphs should aim to consume 1.5-2 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight. This means that a 70 kg (154 lb) ectomorph should aim to consume 105-140 grams of protein per day. Good sources of protein include lean meats, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy products, legumes, and soy products.
- Carbohydrate Intake: Carbohydrates provide energy for the body, and ectomorphs should aim to consume complex carbohydrates, such as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. These foods will provide a sustained release of energy and prevent the body from burning muscle for energy.
- Healthy Fats: Ectomorphs should also include healthy fats in their diet, such as omega-3 fatty acids found in fish, nuts, and seeds. Healthy fats are essential for hormone production and overall health.
- Meal Frequency: Ectomorphs should aim to eat 5-6 small meals throughout the day to provide a constant supply of nutrients for muscle growth. This will prevent the body from burning muscle for energy and will also prevent overeating.
Overall, ectomorphs should aim to consume a balanced diet that is high in protein, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats. They should also consume more calories than they burn to achieve a calorie surplus for weight gain. A consistent diet combined with a proper exercise routine will help ectomorphs to achieve their fitness goals.
Overall, ectomorphs may have a harder time gaining weight and muscle mass compared to the other body types, but with a proper workout routine and diet, they can still achieve their fitness goals.
What is a Mesomorph?
Mesomorphs are often described as the “ideal” body type because they have a naturally athletic build and tend to gain muscle and lose fat relatively easily. They typically have a medium-sized bone structure, a wide shoulder-to-hip ratio, and well-defined muscles.
Characteristics of Mesomorphs:
- Naturally athletic build
- Medium-sized bone structure
- Wide shoulder-to-hip ratio
- Well-defined muscles
- Tendency to gain muscle and lose fat easily
- Efficient metabolism
Best Exercises for Mesomorphs: Mesomorphs excel in a variety of exercises, as their athletic build and efficient metabolism make it easier for them to build muscle and lose fat. They should focus on a balanced workout routine that includes both resistance training and cardiovascular exercises.
- Weightlifting: Mesomorphs tend to build muscle easily, so they should focus on weightlifting exercises that target specific muscle groups. Compound exercises like squats, deadlifts, bench presses, and pull-ups are also beneficial for muscle growth.
- Cardiovascular Exercises: Mesomorphs should also include cardiovascular exercises in their workout routine to maintain a healthy heart and promote fat loss. Running, cycling, swimming, and rowing are all great options.
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): HIIT workouts are also ideal for mesomorphs. HIIT workouts are short, intense bursts of exercise followed by a brief rest period. They help to increase metabolism, burn fat, and improve cardiovascular health.
Diet Recommendations for Mesomorphs: Mesomorphs tend to have a more efficient metabolism than other body types, which means they can consume more calories without gaining weight. However, it’s important for mesomorphs to maintain a balanced diet to support their fitness goals. They should focus on consuming a diet high in protein, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats.
Overall, mesomorphs are naturally gifted with an athletic build and an efficient metabolism. To maintain their physique, they should focus on a balanced workout routine that includes both resistance training and cardiovascular exercises. Mesomorphs should also maintain a healthy diet to support their fitness goals.
What is an Endomorph Body Type?
Endomorphs are characterized by their curvy and rounded body structure, with a high body fat percentage and a slow metabolism. Endomorphs tend to have a softer and rounder appearance, with a wider waist, hips, and thighs. This body type has a tendency to gain weight easily and struggle to lose it, making weight management a major concern for endomorphs.
Endomorphs often have a greater appetite and may experience cravings for high-calorie foods, which can make it challenging to maintain a healthy diet. This body type also tends to have lower insulin sensitivity, which can lead to an increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease.
To manage weight and promote overall health, endomorphs need to adopt a specific approach to training and nutrition. They may benefit from a higher protein and lower carbohydrate diet to promote satiety and reduce cravings. It’s also important for endomorphs to engage in regular exercise, including both cardiovascular and strength training, to increase their metabolism and build lean muscle mass.
Weight training is particularly important for endomorphs, as it helps to build lean muscle mass, which increases metabolism and burns more calories throughout the day. High-intensity interval training (HIIT) can also be effective for endomorphs, as it promotes fat burning and cardiovascular health.
It’s important to note that while endomorphs may face challenges in achieving their desired body composition, their body type also has its advantages. Endomorphs tend to have a higher level of strength and power due to their muscular build, which can be advantageous in certain sports and activities.
In summary, endomorphs are characterized by their curvy and rounded body structure, high body fat percentage, and slower metabolism. To manage weight and promote overall health, endomorphs need to adopt a specific approach to training and nutrition, including a higher protein diet and regular exercise that includes weight training and cardio.
Best Exercises for Endomorphs:
Endomorphs can benefit from a mix of cardiovascular and strength training exercises to promote weight loss, build lean muscle mass, and increase metabolism. Here are some exercises that endomorphs may find particularly beneficial:
- Resistance Training: Endomorphs should prioritize resistance training with weights, resistance bands, or bodyweight exercises. These exercises help build lean muscle mass, which increases metabolism and helps burn more calories throughout the day. Endomorphs can benefit from exercises such as squats, deadlifts, lunges, push-ups, pull-ups, and planks.
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): HIIT involves short, intense bursts of activity followed by periods of rest. This type of exercise can help endomorphs burn more calories and increase their metabolism. Examples of HIIT exercises include sprints, jumping jacks, and burpees.
- Cardiovascular Exercise: Endomorphs should include cardiovascular exercises such as running, cycling, or swimming to increase their heart rate and burn calories. Cardiovascular exercise can also improve heart health and overall fitness levels.
- Core Strengthening: Core strengthening exercises such as crunches, sit-ups, and planks can help endomorphs build a strong core, which can improve posture, balance, and stability.
- Yoga: Yoga can be an effective exercise for endomorphs, as it combines strength training, flexibility, and relaxation. Yoga can also help reduce stress and promote mental wellbeing.
It’s important for endomorphs to engage in a variety of exercises to avoid boredom and promote overall fitness. A combination of resistance training, HIIT, cardiovascular exercise, core strengthening, and yoga can provide a well-rounded fitness routine for endomorphs. However, it’s important to consult with a healthcare professional or certified personal trainer before starting a new exercise routine to ensure safety and effectiveness.
Diet Recommendations for Endomorphs:
Endomorphs tend to have a slower metabolism and a greater propensity for storing body fat, making it important to follow a healthy and balanced diet to support weight management and overall health. Here are some dietary recommendations for endomorphs:
- High Protein Intake: Endomorphs should aim to consume a diet that is high in protein to help promote satiety and build lean muscle mass. Good sources of protein include lean meats, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy, beans, and legumes.
- Low Carbohydrate Intake: Endomorphs may benefit from reducing their carbohydrate intake, particularly from refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, and sugary snacks. Instead, focus on consuming complex carbohydrates such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Fiber Intake: Endomorphs should consume a diet that is high in fiber, as this can help promote feelings of fullness and reduce cravings. Good sources of fiber include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes.
- Healthy Fats: Endomorphs should include healthy fats such as olive oil, avocado, nuts, and seeds in their diet. Healthy fats can help promote satiety and reduce inflammation in the body.
- Portion Control: Endomorphs should pay attention to portion sizes, as overeating can lead to weight gain. Consider using smaller plates and measuring portion sizes to help control calorie intake.
- Meal Timing: Endomorphs may benefit from consuming smaller, more frequent meals throughout the day to help regulate blood sugar levels and reduce cravings.
- Hydration: Endomorphs should drink plenty of water throughout the day to help support weight management and overall health.
It’s important for endomorphs to focus on consuming a balanced and healthy diet, while also considering their individual dietary needs and preferences. Consulting with a registered dietitian or healthcare professional can help endomorphs create a personalized and sustainable meal plan to support their health and fitness goals.
Embracing Your Unique Body Type: Why it Matters
Your body type is unique to you, and it plays an important role in your fitness journey. By understanding your body type and adopting the right approach to training and nutrition, you can optimize your fitness goals and achieve the results you desire. While it’s easy to get caught up in comparing yourself to others, it’s important to remember that everyone’s body is different, and there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to fitness.
Embracing your unique body type can help you achieve greater self-acceptance, confidence, and motivation in your fitness journey. Rather than trying to fit into a specific body type mold, focus on finding a training and nutrition plan that works best for your individual needs and preferences. This will not only help you achieve your fitness goals, but also promote long-term health and wellness.
Remember, your body type is just one aspect of your overall health, and it’s important to approach fitness with a holistic mindset. This means prioritizing your physical, mental, and emotional health, and focusing on creating sustainable lifestyle habits that support your overall wellbeing.
In conclusion, embracing your unique body type can help you achieve greater success and satisfaction in your fitness journey. By understanding and working with your body type, rather than against it, you can optimize your fitness results and improve your overall health and wellbeing.Post Views: 697